Seeking an experienced Clinical Recruiter!
Description: Source, recruit and retain anesthesiologists and CRNAs by partnering with Operations, Clinical Leadership, Credentialing and Human Resources.
• Responsible for managing the full recruiting process with an emphasis on creating a great candidate experience and building an impressive employer brand.
• Identify candidates who are the right match for the position and company culture.
• Actively collaborate with teammates to ensure internal customer satisfaction.
• Attend conferences and recruiting events to establish relationships with potential candidates for current openings and future opportunities.
• Create and manage a pipeline of qualified candidates for current openings/future consideration in our recruiting database.
• Accurately document, track and report recruiting activity.
• Utilize the policies and procedures for the recruiting and on-boarding process, in coordination with Credentialing, People Solutions, Operations and Clinical Leadership.
Promotes NorthStar Anesthesia’s Core Values:
o Be Accountable – We take accountability for the actions of our teammates, our community and ourselves
o Strive for Service Excellence – We give our best to achieve service excellence every day.
o Foster a Community Full of Mutual Respect – We treat every teammate, patient, and client with the upmost respect.
o Practice Leadership – We cultivate a culture of leadership by example through our daily actions.
o Together We Can Do Anything – We rely on teamwork, hard work, and fun to make us great.
o Give the Most Compassionate Care – We provide interactions full of compassionate care to every patient and every teammate
• Excellent communication skills
• Creative thinking and problem solving
• Highly motivated and self-starter
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• 3+ years of clinical recruiting experience
• Anesthesia recruiting experience preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree
NorthStar provides quality anesthesia care while improving efficiency and accountability. It’s a proven performance-driven approach that’s better for everyone – patients, hospital administrators, surgeons, and anesthesia providers.
To provide the best clinical care and to help hospitals and surgery centers succeed.
NorthStar Anesthesia Overview
NorthStar Anesthesia was founded in 2004 by an anesthesiologist and CRNA (certified registered nurse anesthetist) that saw firsthand the frustrations and daily challenges caused by the traditional anesthesia care model.
What if they could fix the broken anesthesia care model? What if anesthesia contractors stopped being absentee managers? What if patients, surgeons, providers and hospital administrators were treated more like customers and less like cogs in the system? The answer was NorthStar. NorthStar Anesthesia is an anesthesia management company that provides anesthesia services to large and small hospitals, surgery centers, hospital administrators, surgeons, anesthesia providers and patients.
Today, NorthStar has over 150 facility contracts across 20 states and employs more than 2,000 providers nationwide.
NorthStar is backed by world-class financial partners. NorthStar is backed by Cranemere, a holding company that partners with outstanding businesses for the long term.