Click column header to sort
NorthStar Anesthesia is seeking a dynamic, experienced Chief Accounting Officer (CAO) to join our growing organization. This executive role ranges from coordination and supervision of the accounting department to ensuring compliance to federal, state and corporate policy and procedures. An ideal CAO candidate will lead their workforce and NorthStar to deliver a best in class accounting function. In an environment where NorthStar is ready to pursue the next phase of its evolution, the Chief Accounting Officer will help elevate and drive financial performance to achieve our clinical and corporate objectives.
- Responsible for general accounting and treasury functions.
- Establish targets for quarterly forecasts and annual budgets in Axiom by partnering with each individual department.
- Deliver monthly financial reporting to the CEO and Cranemere, our private equity owner.
- Lead annual audit with EY and keep the books audit ready at all times
- Document all policies and procedures impacting finance and accounting
- Work closely with the CRO to ensure accruing revenue per ASC 606 standards
- Provide reporting to the bankers per the covenant requirements
- Manage purchase accounting related to acquisitions and JV’s
- Timely communication in response to questions or information requests from operations and executive leadership.
- As a member of Executive Leadership, responsible for setting goals for overall financial performance and reporting progress.
- Track high volume docket
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- CPA Certification; continuing Professional Education (CPE) requirements
- 10+ years experience in a senior accounting position
- Continuing Professional Education (CPE) requirements
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Advanced understanding of complex accounting software (AXIOM, Concur, Great Plains)
- Extensive business experience and strategic knowledge
- Excellent financial and analytical abilities
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
NorthStar Anesthesia is searching for an experienced Executive Assistant to supervise daily support operations and plan the most efficient administrative procedures.
- Works closely with executive leadership and management to successfully complete projects and other assignments.
- Prepares for meetings including ordering lunch, booking conference rooms, and setting up projectors/video conferencing units.
- Provides real-time executive leadership scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Prepare reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Arranges corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas; booking other transportation; arranging lodging and meeting accommodations
- Act as primary liaison with the building management and insures the office space is cleaned, stocked with necessary supplies, beverages, etc.
Independently manages orders from all vendors including, but not limited to, coffee, cleaning supplies, business cards, printing, and shipping supplies.
- Associate level degree in the field of Business Administration or equivalent related work experience.
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in an administrative role supporting senior management and executive leadership, or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Intermediate to advanced skills required in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. ADVANCED skills required in Microsoft Outlook, including but not limited to configuring and organizing Outlook, performing email tasks, and managing contacts, tasks, calendars, and appointments/events.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven experience as an administration manager
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties
- Strong organization, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly driven, self-motivated, highly organized
- Ability to complete recurring reports, write business reports, compose memos/letters, write reports, summaries or work/projects
- Ability to create and deliver presentations to clients, staff and others
- The ability to maintain confidentiality in business interactions for improper disclosure would be contrary to professional ethics and would likely cause serious organizational conflict.
Summary: Join an outstanding and tenured team in Northwest Indiana; Care Team Model; Pager Call
Cases include: General, ENT, Orthopedics, OB/GYN, Urology
If you are looking for a career in one of healthcare’s best companies, then NorthStar Anesthesia is the right place for you. We are seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist with experience working in an expense reporting role (reviewing and processing expense reports), preferably in healthcare.
- Review and process expense reports daily, review coding, correct receipts and attachments and approvals according to company policies and guidelines
- Process invoices through Concur ensuring correct GL coding and approvals
- Review invoice documentation for accuracy, including contract reviews for services
- Vendor setup, validating W9 and TIN matching, appropriate approvals, and complete vendor record setup
- Identify discrepancies in Invoice Capture and take corrective actions
- Using Great Plains utilities, upload files from Concur into general ledger.
- Download, review coding and process for approval the monthly company credit cards
- Assist with the preparation of monthly reports for management review
- Perform vendor reconciliations and general ledger journal entry reclasses
- High School diploma or GED equivalent with a minimumt of 3 years of related-work experience in accounts payable
- Working knowledge of integrated accounting ERP systems, specifically Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains)
- Experience with digital invoicing including invoice capture, Concur approval routing and automated coding systems
- A minimum understanding and exposure to banking, including the following components:
- positive pay uploads
- decision to pay or return
- researching uncleared checks, stop pays
- online cash manager or treasury systems
The ideal candidate will have the following background:
- Experience in the healthcare industry is a plus
- MS Great Plains and Concur Solutions, required
- Strong functional capabilities with Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Strong knowledge base in accounting and resolving discrepancies
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong personal motivation with ability to work with little supervision while working in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across multiple levels as well as between internal and external stakeholders.
Seeking an experienced Clinical Recruiter!
Description: Source, recruit and retain anesthesiologists and CRNAs by partnering with Operations, Clinical Leadership, Credentialing and Human Resources.
• Responsible for managing the full recruiting process with an emphasis on creating a great candidate experience and building an impressive employer brand.
• Identify candidates who are the right match for the position and company culture.
• Actively collaborate with teammates to ensure internal customer satisfaction.
• Attend conferences and recruiting events to establish relationships with potential candidates for current openings and future opportunities.
• Create and manage a pipeline of qualified candidates for current openings/future consideration in our recruiting database.
• Accurately document, track and report recruiting activity.
• Utilize the policies and procedures for the recruiting and on-boarding process, in coordination with Credentialing, People Solutions, Operations and Clinical Leadership.
Promotes NorthStar Anesthesia’s Core Values:
o Be Accountable – We take accountability for the actions of our teammates, our community and ourselves
o Strive for Service Excellence – We give our best to achieve service excellence every day.
o Foster a Community Full of Mutual Respect – We treat every teammate, patient, and client with the upmost respect.
o Practice Leadership – We cultivate a culture of leadership by example through our daily actions.
o Together We Can Do Anything – We rely on teamwork, hard work, and fun to make us great.
o Give the Most Compassionate Care – We provide interactions full of compassionate care to every patient and every teammate
• Excellent communication skills
• Creative thinking and problem solving
• Highly motivated and self-starter
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• 3+ years of clinical recruiting experience
• Anesthesia recruiting experience preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree